Following the principles of the Understanding Your Eating Programme, Mind Your Eating does not tell you what to eat or how much. We think you know that already. Instead it helps you to explore if you’re eating behaviours are a coping mechanism to deal with your feelings.
Are you using food to manage your life?
If you are, the programme teaches you a different way of getting through your day.
The Programme has two parts. The first is an introduction to the Programme which is designed to help you discover whether you are an “emotional eater” and aims to teach you how you can start to use other ways of managing your life.
This introduction consists of a series of five group seminars usually conducted on a weekly basis and each session lasts two hours. The seminars have the following titles:
- Seminar 1– Eating is not just about hunger!
- Seminar 2– Eating to manage feelings
- Seminar 3– Self-esteem and how it helps you look after yourself better
- Seminar 4– Improving body esteem
- Seminar 5– Using people instead of food to get you through the day
Contact us for more details of our next programme