Want to learn a new skill and boost your confidence?
Assertiveness is a skill we can all learn. It’s about how we communicate, and good communication is the key to good relationships – personal, social and professional.
Assertiveness will help you to:
* be aware of how you communicate
* communicate more effectively with others
* deal with difficult situations
* learn to say “no”
* deal more effectively with criticism
* get more of what you want out of life.
This 2-day course will help you to understand what assertiveness is and how it differs from other ways of communicating.
There are lots of opportunities to practise in a fun and informal setting.
The course runs 9:30 am – 4:30 pm on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th September 2017 at our offices in Glasgow City Centre – 134 Douglas Street, Glasgow G2 4HF
Cost – £144
To apply: Please email email@example.com